Kent Life Heritage Farm Park are giving five lucky winners the chance to win an annual family membership pass.
Kent Life is a 28-acre working farm and visitor attraction situated in Maidstone, Kent. Open throughout the year, Kent Life tells the Kent farming story and provides a fun family day out discovering more than 200 farmyard animals, indoor and outdoor play areas, and Kentish gardens and orchards. Visitors can step back in time to experience Kent’s farming heritage in the Vintage Village, which is made up of reconstructions of original rural Kent buildings that have been re-built brick by brick.
Winners will be able to explore the wide range of activities available at the farm, from animal encounters to paddle boating and exciting shows, families can enjoy everything that nature brings, while also learning about Kent’s intriguing farming heritage. There really is something for everyone.
The Kent Life annual family membership offers virtually unlimited visits for 12 months along with a host of other great benefits, see what's included for the lucky prize winners below:
- FREE admission to Kent Life for 12 months from the date of receiving (subject to normal opening hours)
- FREE entry to almost all of our events – and at least 15% discount on admission to events not included in membership
- FREE entry to the Hops ‘n’ Harvest Beer Festival in September
- Birthday child comes FREE if they are a member when pre-booking a Children’s Party
- 10% discount in Dotty’s Tea Room, The Pantry, Pizza Garden, Ice Cream Hut and on most items in the Gift Shop
- 20% discount in the Paint-a-Pot Studio
- Membership Welcome Pack with discount vouchers!
- Members can bring their own children under 4 free of charge (usually under 3s, maximum of 4 children per member)